The Physiotherapy we offer here at PACE Therapies is fantastic for a wide range of people. If you’ve picked up a sports injury, suffering from back pain or just feeling some discomfort. We can help you get back to doing your sport again or just everyday life pain free.
Not only can a Physio help with injuries, having regular physiotherapy is also a great injury prevention.
Did you know….?
- A Physiotherapist can help you maximise your strengths, eliminate bad habits like posture, and put minimal strain on weaker areas of your body to help you enjoy a more full and healthy life.
- PHYSIOTHERAPISTS DON’T JUST SOLVE AND DIAGNOSE PROBLEMS, BUT ARE THERE TO HELP PREVENT THEM FROM ARISING IN THE FIRST PLACE.
- By combining their evidence based knowledge and skills they identify each persons individual needs associated with all the different systems of the body.
- Our Physiotherapy sessions are backed up by email support and you are welcome to book a free 15 minute appointment anytime to make sure you are happy with your rehab program of treatment.
- Physiotherapy is a protected profession that is regulated by law. Sam is qualified to diagnose and treat you on the basis of his diagnosis.
Sam Bishop is the PACE Physiotherapist