Katalin Jenner, Foot Health Practitioner MCFHP MAFHP
Mobile: 07940 876818 E-mail: email@example.com
· Member of the Open College of Foot Health Professionals
· Member of The British Association of Foot Health Professionals
· Registered by the Alliance of Private Sector Practitioners
Routine Foot Care / Medical Pedicure / Corn Removal / Callus Reduction / Cracked Heels / Fungal Toenails / Athletes Foot / Verrucae Advice / Nail Cutting / Nail Thinning / Ingrown Toe Nails / Thickened Nails / Simple Insoles / Diabetic Foot Care
• Consultation and treatment £35 (Including routine foot care, toenail cut and file, callus and corn removal, ingrown toenail treatment , fungal nails, verruca advice and treatment, foot care advice)
• Verruca follow up treatment £ 15
• Medical Pedicure £49 (including routine foot treatment, nail cut and file, callus removal, exfoliating, nourishing foot mask and massage. Nail varnish application available at an extra cost)
• Simple insoles are also available. Assessment and price will be discussed on individual needs.
Extra charge may apply in extreme cases. This will be discussed at the time of appointment, before treatment.
What happens in an appointment
A full medical history is taken on the 1st visit, prior to any treatments. A list of all prescription and non-prescription medication regularly taken must be made available. This information is taken and handled confidentially. The appointment includes, as necessary, nail trimming, ingrown toenail, callus reduction, corn removal, verrucae and fungal advice/treatment.
Visits usually last for approximately 45mins with the first visit possibly taking a little longer. Please allow 90 minutes for Medical Pedicure. Any ongoing treatment and extra costs will be discussed and agreed upon.
All Appointments MUST be pre-booked
Payment by cash or cheque.
Should you wish to cancel an appointment please provide 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Your consideration is very much appreciated.
Kate Jenner is at the PACE Therapies clinic at the Guildford Spectrum gym every Thursday evening from 5.30pm onwards.